Booking / Cancellation Policy Following the "General Package Travel Terms" of 2018:
- Cancellation more than 42 days prior to departure: refund of amount paid.
- If canceled between 42 and 15 days prior to departure date, refund of amount paid minus 20%.
- If canceled later than 15 days, or missed attendance - no refund.
- In case of cancellation against illness you must have cancellation insurance for any reimbursement and medical certificate. Check the insurance policies you already have.
- If the booking includes several, and the agreed total price is based on discounts linked to the number of participants, the basis for such discounts may lapse if some of the travel companions cancel.
- We reserve the right to make changes if unforeseen things happen.
- Transfer: The customer has the right to transfer his place to another.
- The organizer must be informed of this as soon as possible.
- Cancellation: Conditions relating to the parties' obligations, deficiencies, complaints and disputes follow "General Package Travel Terms" of 2018.
- I perceive myself able to participate on this trip, and I participate by free will.
- I accept the risk of participating on a horseback riding tour arranged by Kvistli Islandshester.
- I will wear a helmet at all times while sitting on the horse.
- I know that smoking is not permitted while riding.
- I will not be under the influence of alcohol or other illegal drugs.
- I will make one of the guides aware of any injuries or diseases that may affect my ability to participate on this trip, and of any prescription drugs I take.
- I am aware that Kvistli Islandshester is only responsible for accidents following mistakes made by their employees, or improper use of equipment facilitated by them.
- I am responsible for accidents caused by carelessness on my behalf or failure to follow instructions.
- I am responsible for any personal belongings that I bring on the trip.
- I agree with the safety rules and regulations and will follow them accordingly.
Sist oppdatert 16.01.2020 kl. 09:08